Vote to Keep Star-Crossed! Current stats:
Keep It: 43.12%
Kill It: 56.88%
Go Stargazers! Show The CW WE WANT A SECOND SEASON!
ASCE Regional Competition for Steel Bridge team. They had to hold 2500 pounds. Many of them… couldn’t hold that much. My team’s included (sadly). xD
Got to add a tag to my bowl today! :D #wordstoliveby #fortunecookies
• It’s an iPhone 4s
• Siri is on the British Male setting because neither of the America voices could understand me…
• My backgrounds are a pokeball/Ein from cowboy bebop. :3
• I has a purple lifeproof on it
• My most used apps are Snapchat, Phone, and Tumblr.
• Main Street Disney (Disneyland and Magic kingdom in Disneyworld) was based (in part) on our old town square.
• There are approx 200 rock climbing locations within an hours drive of the city limits.
• The closest ski resort (by drive time) is actually not in my state (CO) but a different one (WY).
• We have an operational 2 screen seasonal drive-in movie theatre that plays double features every night (when it’s open)
• We are one of the few cities that has a railroad track that runs down the middle of a semi-major road.
20. Random Person - I’ll do Jess since she sent in the ask. ;)
• We “met” almost 3 years ago when I asked her to beta a one-shot.
• She is an amazing writer (and needs to get her butt in gear and start writing again! ;D)
• Her birthday is the day after mine!
• she and I obsess over Magnus on an unhealthy level on occasion. ;)
• she is one of the most amazing people I know! And I wished we lived closer so we could hang out!
some people think that school food isnt all that bad and that we’re just whiny teenagers
u fucking get a rock solid jug of rotten milk then tell me that we’re just whiny teenagers
My freshman year of high school i got applesauce for lunch and when I opened it, a cloud of mold poofed out I feel this post on an emotional level
I broke my pb&j sandwich on the table once, it smashed into 7 pieces.
our hot dogs in elementary school were green
what the shit america
I found an entire hairnet in my potatoes once. There was also a time the entire Sophomore class held a mini riot after the entire group were served milk similar to that above.
In 6th grade a kid tripped in the cafeteria and his hot dog bounced across the room
In elementary school, you could roll the mac & cheese into a ball and bounce it on the tables.